- Каталог оборудования Siemens
- Каталог продуктов Siemens Industry
- Приводная техника
- Техника автоматизации
- Системы автоматизации
- Системы визуализации SIMATIC HMI
- Системы идентификации
- Промышленные коммуникации SIMATIC NET
- Промышленные аппараты управления SIRIUS
- Промышленные информационные технологии
- Управление на базе РС
- Системы управления процессом
- Контрольно-измерительные приборы
- Анализаторы процесса
- Блоки питания SITOP
- Блоки питания серии SITOP lite
- SITOP compact
- Блоки питания серии LOGO!Power
- SITOP lite
- Блоки питания серии SITOP smart
- Модульные блоки питания SITOP
- SITOP modular, PSU8600 power supply system3-phase, basic units 24 V DC (PSU8600)Modular system, expansion of outputs (CNX8600)Modular system, buffer (BUF8600)
- SITOP modular, PSU8600 power supply system
- SITOP в исполнении SIMATIC
- Специальное исполнение и назначение
- Дополнительные компоненты
- Блоки бесперебойного питания DC-UPS
- Блоки питания заказного исполнения
- Семейство SIPLUS
- SIPLUS DC-UPS, бесперебойные источники питания
- Блоки питания для AS-интерфейса
- Техническая информация и проектирование
- SITOP power для AS-Interface
- Продукты для специальных требований
- Автоматизация и безопасность зданий
- Низковольтная коммутационная техника
- Технология безопасности
- Системные решения и продукты для отраслей
- Информационные материалы
As a unique power supply system with complete integration in Totally Integrated Automation (TIA), SITOP PSU8600 sets new standards in industrial power supplies. The benefits of this integration are not only apparent during engineering in TIA Portal but also result in reliable operation. Voltage and current response thresholds can be set individually for each output of the power supply system, and selective monitoring of each output for overload results in fast fault location. Depending on requirements additional modules from the modular system, such as are used for buffering short power failures, can be added without wiring overhead.
Comprehensive diagnostic and maintenance information is available via PROFINET. It can be evaluated directly in SIMATIC S7 and visualized in SIMATIC WinCC. Optimal support is also provided for energy management of plant or machines: From the acquisition of energy data from individual outputs, the specific activation and deactivation of outputs via PROFIenergy, to direct integration in power management systems.
The SITOP PSU8600 power supply system is used as the central DC power supply of larger plants or machines with networked automation systems. The PSU8600 can be directly integrated into the LAN infrastructure by means of the two integrated PROFINET ports.
An extremely high level of reliability is achieved for the DC voltage supply by monitoring the individual DC branches for overload and bridging short-term power failures (brownouts). Complete transparency and fast fault localization are achieved by providing comprehensive diagnostic and maintenance information (e.g. load states of the outputs, phase/network failure, overtemperature) via PROFINET.
Energy-optimized operation is supported by measuring the current power and voltage values of the individual outputs as well as the individual activation and deactivation of the DC outputs via PROFIenergy during break times.
- SITOP PSU8600, 3-phase power supply, 24 V DC/20 A/4x 5 A with four outputs (max. 5 A per output) and two Ethernet/PROFINET ports
- SITOP PSU8600, 3-phase power supply, 24 V DC/20 A with one output and two Ethernet/PROFINET ports
- SITOP PSU8600, 3-phase power supply, 24 V DC/40 A/4x 10 A with four outputs (max. 10 A per output) and two Ethernet/PROFINET ports
- SITOP PSU8600, 3-phase power supply, 24 V DC/40 A with one output and two Ethernet/PROFINET ports
Modular system, consisting of:
- SITOP CNX8600 4x 5 A (expansion module with 4 outputs at 5 A each)
- SITOP CNX8600 4x 10 A (expansion module with 4 outputs at 10 A each)
- SITOP BUF8600 100 ms/40 A (buffer module with 100 ms at 40 A)
- SITOP BUF8600 300 ms/40 A (buffer module with 300 ms at 40 A)
- SITOP BUF8600 4 s/40 A (buffer module with 4 s at 40 A)
- SITOP BUF8600 10 s/40 A (buffer module with 10 s at 40 A)
You can connect up to four CNX8600 expansion modules as well as up to two BUF8600 buffer modules to the PSU8600 basic device. Connection takes place on top of the modules without any wiring by means of the System Clip Link, a connecting plug for system data and power supply. The order of the up to six possible add-on modules is random so that an existing configuration does not have to be altered if a module is added later.
Supply of connected loads
An individual supply voltage can be set at each output of the power supply system. This means you can supply loads with different rated voltages simultaneously with only one device. Plus the voltage drop caused by the different cable lengths can be compensated individually, which means each load can be supplied with the optimum voltage.
Monitoring of the outputs for overload
Each output of the power supply system is individually monitored for overload. If the load current exceeds the set response threshold, the output is shut down according to specified time-current characteristics. All other outputs continue to be supplied reaction-free.
Enabling and disabling the outputs
Each output can be manually enabled or disabled directly on the device (e.g. for commissioning or service) and an overload tripping can be reset. Outputs disabled due to overload can also be reset remotely using a remote signal signal (24 V input).
In addition, program-controlled enabling and disabling of the outputs is possible using the integrated Ethernet/PROFINET interface. This also means you can disable individual outputs by means of PROFIenergy during breaks to save energy.
Comprehensive diagnostic information can be queried and processed via the integrated Ethernet/PROFINET interface during operation for both the device status as well as the status of the individual outputs. This results in complete transparency, minimal downtimes and quick fault location. The integrated web server also permits remote monitoring of the power supply system.
In case of short-term power failure, the buffer module supplies the load current for supplying the outputs by means of its energy storage units Maintenance-free electrolytic capacitors or double-layer capacitors are used as energy-storage units.
Software for TIA-based automation systems
Different software components are available to facilitate easy integration of the SITOP PSU8600 in the TIA environment.
Engineering is simple via the TIA Portal. Special function blocks for SIMATIC S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200 and S7-1500 also support integration in the STEP 7 user program.
The comprehensive operating and diagnostic data of the power supply system can be visualized using ready-to-use PSU8600 faceplates for WinCC.
- User-friendly, failsafe integration of SITOP PSU8600 in the PROFINET network by means of drag-and-drop
- Convenient configuration of the PSU8600 basic units and CNX8600 and BUF8600 add-on modules though simple selection from the TIA Portal hardware catalog
- Free download of HSP (Hardware Support Package) for TIA Portal version V13 or higher available at
- Free GSD file (Generic Station Description) for STEP 7 V 5.5
Error-free establishment of the PROFINET connection between the SITOP PSU8600 and the controller is easy with the TIA Portal
STEP 7 function blocks
Function blocks are available for STEP 7 user programs on SIMATIC S7-300/400/1200/1500. They allow further processing of the PSU8600 operating data.
- Function blocks for STEP 7 V5.5
- Function blocks for STEP 7 V13
Free download from:
Faceplates for WinCC
Ready-to-use faceplates save programming time during visualization of the SITOP PSU8600. The faceplates show all relevant statuses and values of the power supply system and the individual outputs and are available for the following systems:
- Faceplates for WinCC V7.3
- Faceplates for WinCC flexible 2008 SP3
- Faceplates for WinCC Comfort/Advanced/ Professional V13
Free download from:
The pre-compiled WinCC faceplates show all the relevant data of the power supply system in an easy-to-understand display.
A web server is integrated in the PSU8600 basic unit for remote monitoring of the power supply system.
Remote monitoring of
- Hardware configuration data
- Operating data of the basic unit, all connected add-on modules and the individual outputs
- Alarm messages
Remote access via
- Firefox V29, Internet Explorer 8, 10, 11
- IP address
- User name and password
The password-protected web server offers a view of the configuration and operating data.
- Reduced space requirement and costs due to multiple integrated outputs with selective monitoring
- Individually configurable outputs (no need for additional power supply for 5 V, 12 V or 15 V)
- Compensation for power losses can be set separately for each output
- Narrow width without lateral installation clearances
- Low temperature rise in the control cabinet due to very high efficiency
- If required, extra units from the modular system (more outputs, buffer module) can be added without wiring effort
- Reliable operation due to bridging of short-term power failures
- Two integrated Ethernet/PROFINET ports (no external switch required)
- Complete integration in TIA requires less time and reduces costs during configuration (TIA Portal) and in operation
- SIMATIC S7 function blocks for easy integration in STEP 7 user programs
- Fast integration in operator control and monitoring with WinCC faceplates
- Preventive maintenance reduces downtimes
- Energy savings during breaks through targeted switching of outputs
- Easy integration in energy management systems (PROFIenergy protocol)
Select the appropriate power supply quickly and easily with the PSU8600 SITOP Selection Tool: